Hi and thanks for taking the time to visit my site.
Based in Nottingham, UK I'm a wildlife photographer with a few portraits and landscapes thrown in. My true passion is however photographing the wildlife of the United Kingdom.
I am and always have been a Nikon user however I have started using Sigma lenses more and more as I find them better built at the lower end of the market and a very similar quality at the top.
At 46 years old I've been taking photos nearly all my life and can't remember a time I didn't own a camera
Published on various websites and magazines images are available for commercial use through Getty Images IStock
- Nikon D800 Excellent camera, very high quality 36Mp images, slow at only 4 shots per/s
- Nikon 200-500mm F5.6 Lens, new to this lens but it's looking very sharp so far
- Sigma 150-500mm 4-5.6, lighter lens to carry around, very soft at full aperture
- Sigma 105mm Macro, Decent Macro
- Nikon 28mm, An ok carry all day long cheap everyday lens
- Nikon 70-300mm, Not the best zoom but decent to stick on if you need to carry around all day
- Manfrotto 190 Tripod, Sturdy and decent price
- 2013 Thompson Habitat Wildlife Photographer of the year - Runner up
- 2014 RSPB Give Nature a Home Calendar Winner (October)
- 2014 Northumberland Wildlife Trust Photographic Competition - Shortlisted
- 2015 RSPB Give Nature a Home Calendar Winner (November)